When I saw these really cute and very useful Washcloth Travel Pouches on Pinterest I knew I had to post it for the craft club. This clever craft will keep your overnight bags at sleepovers from getting wet and you won’t have to use a gross plastic baggy.
You will need:
- Coordinating ribbon. (Aproximately 2 feet)
- Sewing machine with thread or Needle and thread
- Fold up the bottom edge of the washcloth so that the toothbrush and toothpaste don’t stick out.
- Pin in place at each edge
- Sew simple straight lines to create pouches. Optionally, vary the width to fit toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Place ribbon behind the washcloth inline with the top of the fold. I used repurposed ribbon from holiday wrapping.
- Sew ribbon in place in the middle backside of the cloth
And there you have it. You are ready to go! Have fun picking different color cloths and ribbons so you can tell yours apart or you can use puffy paint to put your initials. Have fun sewing!