After reading this months book club book, “Since You’ve Been Gone”, I got to thinking how fun a checklist challenge would be. So instead of your regular stay inside craft, I thought it would be pretty amazing to enjoy the rest of the summer DOING things that you wouldn’t normally do. So here it is, your GGC Summer Challenge Checklist. Have fun checking off this list with your friends or making new friends along the way.
- Compliment a stranger, and sincerely mean it. Make note of how they react.
- Do the thing you’ve been procastinating doing all summer.
- Remind someone that you Love them.
- Try something new.
- Help a neighbour (Don’t accept payment even if offered).
- Climb a tree.
- Get “lost” on a bike ride with a friend(s). Tip: alternate turning left than right at intersections and see where it takes you.
- Hand write a letter to a friend and mail it to them.
- Sing out loud in a public place.
- Comment below to tell us how you did. And/Or post Pictures of you completing these tasks on Instagram, tag GGCMagazine #GGCSummerChallenge. Please remember to turn off your location settings before taking and posting pictures online #sociallysafe.
We can’t wait to hear about your adventures! Download the GGC Summer Challenge Checklist so you can take it with you. When you are done, have fun making up Back-to-school Challenge Checklists for your friends!