This cute half up do, can be worn as an everyday hairstyle. Whether you do it messy or polished you are sure to look effortlessly stylish. For the messy look we left some hair out of the braid to fall around her face. If you want a more polished look, braid all the front hair into the side braids. Either way I love how this style looks from the back.
- First part hair down the middle and take a side section of hair from in front of the ear. Leave some wispy hair out or leave a face framing section out to curl at the end.
- Braid this section while holding out to the side and finish with a clear elastic.
- Do the same to the other side. Then for a messy look, pull the pieces of both braids to make the braid wider and flat.
- Attach both braids together at the back of the head with a clear elastic.
- Pick one of the braids and turn into a circle to form a rosette. Secure with bobby pins and make sure to tuck the braid end under the rosette. Leave the other braid hanging down.
- If desired, curl the front pieces you left out of the braid.
Write a comment below to tell us how this style worked for you and where you wore it. Also let us know your tips and tricks for how you made it your own! We love to hear about your personal style creativity.