So who hasn’t seen the new “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” yet? We thought that the new female protagonist in this movie is a wonderful representation of a Genuine Girl. Compassionate, strong, helpful, independent, not to mention she has great hair!! I loved how her hair isn’t perfect, but it is ultra cool and different. So thats why we are featuring Rey’s hairstyle in this months Hairstyle Club. Sorry fellow bobby pin avoiders, but this should be pretty simple bobby pinning. Fingers Crossed.
- 4 elastics
- bobby pins
- Topsy Tail (Optional)
- Brush hair back from face.
- Take small section of hair at the forehead and put in ponytail
- Use a topsy tail to flip it through or use your fingers to pull the pony through the middle of the pony.
- Take a section of hair from the ears to the top of the head, including the top pony, and pull into a pony but leave a loop on the last pull through.
- Take section of hair left over from the loop and wrap it around the bun, bobby pin in place.
- Take a second section of hair below the first bun and repeat steps 4-5.
- Repeat again with the rest of the hair, forming 3 buns.
- Pull small sections of hair free from in front of the ears, dampen and wrap around fingers to curl.
Write a comment below to tell us how this style worked for you and where you wore it. Also let us know your tips and tricks for how you made it your own and what worked for you! We love to hear about your personal style creativity. May the FORCE be with you!