So this month we’ve combined a couple difference hairstyles we found on Babesinhairland.com to create a new hairstyle that we think is pretty cool and will stay put. Which is a definite must for hairstyles. This is made up of two side “unevenly divided braids” and then we literally tied them together into a knot to finish it off.
- First we sprayed both sides with a liquid gel to keep the flyaways at bay.
- Part hair however you like, we did a simple straight down the middle.
- Part one side from the ear to the top the head where the part ends.
- Split the hair into three sections for a braid except make the two outside sections very very thin and the middle section thick
- Braid that side like a regular braid and end with a small clear elastic
- Repeat steps 3-5 for the other side.
- Tie both braids together by passing the right braid up under the left braid and pull tight.
- Then repeat step 7, crossing the right twist over the left & pull it through so you’ve created a nice big knot.
- Pull the knot tight and secure right below the knot with an elastic and you have a beautiful secure hairstyle that will last you all day.
Tell us how this style worked for you and where you wore it. Also tell us how you made it your own in the comments section. We love to hear about your personal style creativity.