This month’s craft only has one ingredient. Peppermints! We are going to make Peppermint Ornaments or OrnaMints! I found the inspiration for this edible craft on http://www.reynoldskitchens.com These Ornamints can be used to decorate a tree, placed in a plastic bag and tied onto gifts or set out on a platter for friends to eat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray oven-safe, metal cookie cutters with non-stick cooking spray, then place on the cookie sheet.
- Fill each cookie cutter with peppermint candies. Break candies into pieces to fill in smaller areas.
- Bake for 3–9 minutes until candies melt into cookie cutter shape.
- Remove from oven and let candy harden.
- Gently stretch the cookie cutter to remove candy “ornament”.
Let us know how they turned out by posting an Instagram or Facebook pic and tagging #ggcmagazine. Or post a comment here and tell us how great your peppermint ornaments look.