October is my favorite time of year. Fall leaves, sweater weather and Halloween! Speaking of Halloween, I have a spooky-fun hairstyle for you. This wrapped up pony-tail is sleek and stylish an can be dressed-up Halloween style, or worn sleek and sporty. The Mummy wrap was inspired by Princess Piggies’ Halloween Hairdos.
- Wet hair
- Topsy tail
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Pull hair back into a high pony-tail
- Take a small section of hair from the underside of the pony-tail and comb it out straight.
- Wrap the section clock-wise around the ponytail over top of the elastic.
- Place the topsy tail under the elastic and pull the hair through and back into the ponytail.
- Put another elastic around the ponytail just below the wrap
- Repeat steps 3-5 wrapping the section around the second elastic.
- Continue with the elastics and wrapping until you get to the bottom of the pony-tail
- Finish by folding the remaining hair under and adding an elastic to keep it secure.
Take a look at Princess Piggies’ YouTube video of how to do the “Cast”:
Write a comment below to tell us how this style worked for you and where you wore it. Also let us know your tips and tricks for how you made it your own! We love to hear about your personal style creativity.