This Candy vase is such a cool gift for anyone who love’s candy and flowers. People like Mom! And what luck… Mother’s day is coming up! Use Mom’s favourite flowers and candy. Candy coated, small candies work best. ie. M&Ms, Mike & Ike’s, Sweet Tarts etc. This craft was inspired by evolutionofstyleblog.com. This flower vase also works well for Valentine’s Day and Teacher’s gifts.
You will need:
- 2 different diameter glass vases
- Find two different diameter glass vases that are approximately the same height. This will be the hardest part of the craft. I try a dollar store or a home decor store such as HomeSense or TJ Maxx. There should be enough room for the candy in between the vases when they are placed one inside the other.
- Place the smaller diameter vase inside the larger one.
- Slowly add the candy in the space between the vases.
- Add water to the small inside vase.
- Place the flowers in the water in the inside vase.
Write in the comments to tell us how yours turned out and who you gave yours to. Did Mom try to eat her vase? 😉