Just in time for Valentine’s Day, this instruction, inspired by www.lovethispic.com will show you how to fold note paper into hearts. The best part is; the way it is folded keeps all of what is written on the paper hidden so there is no need for an envelope. Grab some notebook paper and follow along. It is not complicated and you will be creating paper heart notes in no time at all.
You will need:
- 1 piece of notebook sized paper (8.5 x 11)
- Start with the note side facing up.
- Fold the top corner down to the opposite side. Unfold.
- Repeat with the other top corner. Unfold.
- Flip paper over. Fold down the top half to the bottom of the creased X. Unfold.
- Flip paper back over. Pinch the horizontal creases toward each other so that it folds into a triangle shape at the top.
- Fold left and right triangle points up to the top point to make a diamond shape.
- Fold left and right side edges into the middle.
- Fold bottom edge up to meet the bottom of the diamond.
- Flip paper over. Fold down the top triangle.
- Fold bottom corners up to meet in the middle. They will cover the bottom point of the triangle.
- Tuck bottom corners under bottom of triangle.
- Fold the top left diamond point down towards the left so that it tucks into the bottom fold.
- Fold the top right diamond point down towards the right so that it tucks into the bottom fold.
- Turn it over and you have a heart shaped letter!
Write in the comments to tell us how yours turned out and who you gave it to.