Happy 1st Birthday Genuine Girls Club Magazine! We have now been through every season together I just wanted to say “Thank you” to all our cover girls, readers, contributors, experts, parent supporters, Facebook and Instagram friends out there. We couldn’t have made it this far and had this much fun without you.
Special Shout Outs
To the ladies at Socially Safe Media who write articles every month to help us stay safely ahead of the dizzying world of social media, to Sofia S. our resident reader and book reviewer, and to our Graphic Designer who makes the covers look amazing.
Extra thank yous
and all the other Anonymous readers out there who take the time out to comment and provide feedback, keep it up!
We love to hear from you! Please engage with us to help make this magazine about what YOU, the reader, wants. Your opinion matters! You are the reason we put out this magazine each month.
Please join in by:
- Commenting on articles to let us know how we are doing.
- Making suggestions to let us know what you want to hear about next.
- Sending craft, recipe, book & hairstyle ideas for our clubs.
- Writing an article on issues that are important to you and we will publish it. (Email to email@example.com)
- Telling us what you are up to. We want to hear your stories on the Dear Diary page.
- Asking questions on our Ask an Expert page.
- You don’t have to be an amazing writer, you just have to have something to say. We are hear to listen and help.
We believe there is so much more we can do together to make this the best online girl’s magazine it can be! We need your input. Keep us on track and up to date with the latest and greatest in your world. Let’s start a conversation. Talk about us with your friends, spread the word, encourage each other. After all, that is what we are all about: Propping each other up and encouraging each other to do be the best version of ourselves.
I have had such a great time this year and am looking forward to many great years to come. Thank you all for belonging to the Genuine Girls Club in your own way.
You don’t have to fit in to belong.