Want a easy to make Halloween decoration using things you most likely have at home already? Made out of toilet paper rolls, glow sticks and a little imagination, you can put those empty toilet paper rolls from devil’s night to good use. Place these glowy eyes in your bushes or under your sister’s bed }:) I got the inspiration for these spooktacular decorations from themetapicture.com
You will need:
- Empty Toilet Paper Rolls
- Glow Sticks
- Draw eyes of your choice onto empty toilet paper roll so that you know where to cut and won’t make a mistake with the scissors.
- Once you have the drawing the way to like, use the scissors (ask for an adults help if needed) to cut out the eyes.
- Choose an colored glow stick and snap it so it is activated.
- Place activated glow stick into the toilet paper roll. We had to bend ours in half.
- Fold in both sides of toilet paper roll so the glow stick won’t fall out and to keep the light from coming out the sides. Or use masking tape to tape the ends.
- Now turn out the lights and check out your eerie creations!
Write in the comments to tell us how yours turned out and where you chose to put them and if you scared anyone.