This holiday twist on warm milk, wraps you with warmth and spice. There is nothing like gingerbread around the holidays and this spiced milk concoction is like a cookie in a glass. Enjoy a warm mug on a cold night with a friend or loved one.
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 cup milk (regular, almond, soy, goat or coconut etc)
- 2 tsp molasses
- 1/4 tsp gingerbread spice.
- Make a batch of Gingerbread spice. Seal in air tight container. Makes 9 servings.
- In a mug add, 1/4 tsp gingerbread spice, 2 tsp molasses, and 1 cup of milk.
- Warm in microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each, until desired temperature. Or stir in sauce pan over medium heat on stove.
- Serve warm.
Tips: If you have a milk frother, then use 3/4 cup milk and add milk foam to top.