This is another great hairstyle for keeping those flyaways in check. Even some of my short haired genuine girls can make this style work. This also worked well on my curly haired genuine girl as the hair left out of the pony was beautiful and curly. I think the fishtail braid is easier than an regular 3 strand braid because you have one less strand to keep track of. Grab a friend and try it out. This style was inspired by www.parsilog.com
- Brush hair back into two sections at the crown of the head just above the ears.
- Take a section of hair from the left side of the head at the ear and combine with the right hand section of hair.
- Take a section of hair from the right side of the head at the ear and combine with the left hand section of hair. Make sure you always have two sections of hair.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 taking lower and lower sections of hair.
- Once you reach the nape of your neck, combine the two sections and create a ponytail.
Write a comment below to tell us how this style worked for you and where you wore it. Also let us know your tips and tricks for how you made it your own! We love to hear about your personal style creativity.