This sweet side ponytail bow is great for wrapping up the holiday season with style. You will look pretty as a present! Its sleek and sophisticated enough for a grown up do, with a touch of adorable. This hairstyle was spotted on CuteGirlsHairstyles.com If this written tutorial is difficult to follow, scroll down to the YouTube video for a visual how to.
Here is what you’ll need:
- 2 clear elastics
- Topsy Tail (optional)
- Brush hair into a loose side ponytail and secure with elastic.
- Take a section of the hair, preferably the longest section that is all one length, from the ponytail and loop to the side as close to elastic as possible.
- Wrap elastic around the loop then twist elastic, and make a second loop of hair to the other side and loop elastic around second loop, making a figure 8 with both the hair and the elastic.
- Next, take a second section of hair, preferably another long section that is all one length and loop it over the elastic between the two hair bow loops and tuck it into the ponytail elastic or use a topsy tail to tuck it through the ponytail itself. Secure with a bobby pin if desired.
- Fan out the bow until it looks the way you like, and brush the end of the ponytail to smooth the pieces together.
Here is a step by step YouTube Video from CuteGirlsHairstyles.com that will show you how to make the bow.
Write a comment below to tell us how this style worked for you and where you wore it. Also let us know your tips and tricks for how you made it your own and what worked for you! We love to hear about your personal style creativity.