June can be a stressful time with exams, end of year recitals, etc. Its a busy time of year. We have come up with a craft that can help relieve some stress and is so fast to make that you can craft it on your study break. These stress balls are so much fun to squish, toss, roll and kneed. It’s addictive!!! This craft was inspired by athriftymom.com
- 1/3 cup of Flour
- empty water bottle
- 3 balloons
- Using the funnel, measure 1/3 cup of flour and sift into the water bottle using the straw/chopstick to help it go in.
- Take your first balloon and blow it up fully, then deflate.
- Next blow it up halfway and twist the neck to keep the air in. DO NOT tie.
- Holding the twist, stretch the opening of the balloon over the top of the water bottle.
- Let go of the twist in the balloon and empty the flour from water bottle into the balloon.
- Remove balloon from water bottle and SLOWLY let the air out. (if you go fast flour will fly everywhere.)
- Once the air is out, set the flour filled balloon on the table and cut the neck off the balloon.
- Wipe the flour off the outside of the balloon with a damp cloth. The two balloons together need to seal the flour inside. It will not seal if there is flour on the outside.
- Take your second balloon and cut the neck off. Put your fingers inside and wrap it around the flour balloon.
- Repeat steps 8 & 9 with the third balloon.
- Now squish away!!
Write in the comments to tell us how yours turned out and leave your tips and tricks. Or post a pic to instagram and tag #ggcmagazine.