With two elastics and a couple loops you can have this subtly Valentine’s Day festive and fashionable hair do. This works best on long-haired beauties but mid-length hair cuties should take your longest strands from further back on your heads to make this heart hair work for you. This hairstyle was inspired by hairstyle beauty.com
Here is what you’ll need:
- 2 clear elastics
- Take a one inch section of hair from the front of each side of the face and loosely combine with an elastic in the back. Shorter hair girl should take hair from closer to the back of your head so that it reaches together.
- Take a one inch section from under the first section on the right side of the face. Again, shorter hair girls should take from further back. Loop this section up and over-top, then under the secured hair on the right of the elastic. Leave for now.
- Take a one inch section from under the first section on the left side of the face. Again shorter hair girls should take from further back. Loop this section up and over-top, then under the secured hair on the left of the elastic.
- Secure both pieces loosely in the middle, under the first elastic.
- Adjust the looped hair so it resembles a “heart” and covers the first elastic. Secure with a bobby pin if necessary.
Write a comment below to tell us how this style worked for you and where you wore it. Also let us know your tips and tricks for how you made it your own and what worked for you! We love to hear about your personal style creativity.