Tired of hair in your face? Or of headbands that don’t stay in place? Have I got the solution for you! A Braided Headband that even my short-haired girls can do (sorry I’ve been neglecting you short haired girls). It is possible to do this hairstyle on yourself, practise makes perfect, but its also fun to grab a willing friend and try it on her first. This hairstyle was inspired by Missysue’s post on Pinterest.
- Small Clear Elastic
- Brush hair straight back from hairline.
- Take a small section of hair near the right ear.
- Divide section into 3 smaller sections and begin a braid in an upward direction
- Add in sections of hair (french braid) from the hairline side only as you go. Try to keep as close as possible to your hairline.
- Continue braiding and adding hair from the hairline as you braid down the left side.
- Once the braid reaches the left ear, continue a regular braid (stop adding sections) until the braid is hidden under your hair.
- Put the elastic on the end of the braid.
- Recombine hair below the elastic with the rest of your hair.
- Curl or straighten rest of hair as desired.
Write a comment below to tell us how this style worked for you and where you wore it. Also let us know your tips and tricks for how you made it your own! We love to hear about your personal style creativity.