It is back to school time! And now that we have all those great new school supplies, let us put them to use. This 3D hand art design is a funky fun little craft if you have got a few minutes to kill.
Here are the steps to make one or a “hand”-ful 😉
- You will need: paper, pencil, black marker colored markers or crayons or pencil crayons.
- Place your hand on your paper and trace with the pencil.
- Important: Do not outline your hand in black marker. The point is not to see the tracing at the end.
- With the black marker draw a straight verticle line from the left side of the paper toward the hand tracing. When you get to the hand draw a bump from one side to the other. Then continue with the straight line in the background. Repeat if you reach the hand more than once.
- Repeat step 3 so there is at least one line for the tip of each finger.
- Draw more lines to fill in the hand.
- Color your vertical lines with different colors.
- Voila! A 3D hand.